We all need to get paid. What are the best ways and policies when creating an invoice to ensure you get paid on time?
We can’t serve our clients if we are not in business. Join MikeDemo and learn useful strategies on invoicing and collection to help you continue to serve your clients. Mike will review WordPress invoicing plugins and then compare them to manual invoicing and other SaaS solutions. This talk will dive into some simple ideas you can implement to keep the cash flow flowing.
Webinar Discussion Topics
- Invoice Basics – We will review the basics of invoice policies and payment terms. What terms make sense for you and your business?
- WordPress Invoicing Plugins – We will show you how to set up, secure, and use some of the most popular WordPress invoicing plugins. (Including Sprout Invoices) We will then compare these plugins to manual invoicing and other SaaS solutions.
- Payment Methods – As the saying goes, ‘F%*@ You, Pay Me.’ How do you make sure you get paid on time, every time? We will cover debt collection methods you can do yourself. Lastly, we will cover the different ways you can get paid while examining the pros and cons of each.
- Contracts – What types of contracts do you need to protect yourself and your business? How do you write these contracts?
- Found Money – What are easy ways you can get extra cash with every new client without any additional work? We will review the top methods to earn additional revenue that your clients will thank you for.
- Cautions – What if the worst happens and you don’t get paid? What can you do? The internet has a lot of bad advice that can get you into legal hot water.