10 Best WordPress Plugins for Your Website
Using WordPress for your business website is a great choice because it offers such a wide range of plugins you can install to add various functions to your website with a couple of clicks of a button.
But with more than 56,000 plugins listed on the plugin marketplace, it can be hard to sort through all the options to find the best WordPress plugins available.
In order to save you the headache of going through thousands of options, we’ve put together a helpful list of the 10 best WordPress plugins you can use to elevate your website.
Best WordPress Plugins
Whether you are looking for an SEO upgrade, want to bolster your website’s security, or would like to do a deep dive into your site’s analytics, we cover all that and more in our list of best WordPress plugins.
In no particular order, these are our favorite choices for the best WordPress plugins:
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution and for good reason. This plugin allows you to create beautiful online storefronts and customize pages in minutes, as well as allows you to add many business services to your website with a single click. And that is just scratching the surface of what the WooCommerce plugin is capable of. If you plan on having an online store, you’ll definitely want to use WooCommerce.
- Yoast SEO: This all-in-one SEO tool is definitely one of the best WordPress plugins available and one you should absolutely be using. Yoast SEO makes you feel like an SEO expert by analyzing your website in real-time and providing instant feedback that allows you to make improvements for enhanced SEO results. This plugin automatically checks your content for keyword density, readability, internal links, formatting, and more.
- weForms: If you want to add a contact form plugin to your website, look no further than this drag and drop builder. With more than 20+ custom contact fields, reForms is an easy-to-use contact form builder that lets you bring just about any form you can imagine to life.
- Sprout Invoices: Since its inception, Sprout invoices has existed to help WordPress website owners easily invoice and get paid. This plugin automates several common invoicing tasks allowing users to create beautiful estimates and invoices for clients in minutes.
- W3 Total Cache: A great way to lose website traffic is by having a slow site. Speed your website up quickly and easily with w3 Total Cache. With more than 1 million active installations, W3 Total Cache boosts your website’s SEO and user experience by increasing website performance and reducing load times by leveraging features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and other current best practices.
- Sucuri: Your website’s security should always be one of your top priorities. If your website gets hacked, there’s no telling how much it can set you back. Reduce the chances of that happening with Sucuri. This valuable plugin gives business owners 24/7 real-time security monitoring as well as a firewall for peace of mind against unwanted attempts to access your website.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (MonsterInsights): With over 3 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the world’s most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress and it’s easy to see why. This plugin gives users the ability to enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks, unlike other Google Analytics plugins. It also comes with a built-in Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress that shows you actionable analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- TablePress: With TablePress, you can easily create and manage beautiful tables, and embed the tables into posts, pages, or text widgets with a simple Shortcode. Simple and easy to use, TablePress has earned its place on the list of best WordPress plugins with more than 800,000 installs and a perfect 5-star rating.
- Akismet Spam Protection: No one likes spam comments or having to deal with them. Thankfully you don’t have to worry about them with this plugin. Akismet automatically checks all your website’s comments and filters out the ones that look like spam. It even has a discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, which saves you disk space and speeds up your site.
- Redirection: The Redirection plugin allows you to easily manage 301 redirects and keep track of 404 errors which can reduce errors on your site and improve your site ranking. Another cool feature of the Redirection plugin is that it can also be configured to monitor when a post or page permalinks are changed and then automatically create a redirect to the new URL. Whether you have a few redirects or thousands, this plugin can save you some time and effort.