Flexibility at its core
While Sprout Invoices automates many of the tasks to improve workflow the power comes from customization.
Estimates can be fully customized via a new theme template. If you're familiar with customizing a WordPress theme templates than you can create a custom estimate.
Notifications can be plain-text or HTML. Editing the entire content of a notification is simple with shortcodes that add dynamic content.
Accept credit cards via Paypal Pro, Stripe, & more. Offsite payments provided by Paypal. P.O. and checks methods are also available for your clients.
Create payment terms for your clients, with specific payment amounts, due dates, and past due fees. See examples here.
Integrate with over 300 other apps around the web, including Quickbooks Online and Woocommerce. Learn how to create Basecamp projects when an estimate is approved.
Over two hundred filters and actions allow you to hook into Sprout Invoices and alter whatever you'd like or build some awesome features like those in the marketplace.
All the best Invoice Designs
Unique invoice designs to fit your personal brand.
Quick Look at Sprout Invoices for WordPress
The features that set it apart from the others.
Show your Clients More
The Client Dashboard is a way for your clients to view pending estimates, view invoice and payment history, and easily see what payments are pending and when they’re due.
Clients have multiple ways to access their dashboard: a username and password; or private url similar to those private urls that estimates and invoices have. Learn more via the documentation.
Superior Line Item Management
Managing line items is fast and easy with these features: drag and drop reordering, parent/child relationships, pre-defined quick add, & multiple line-item types.
Connected Estimates & Invoices
Sprout Invoices helps simplify the process of receiving estimate requests on your site by creating new estimates new estimate and client record automatically. Integrations are available with your favorite form builder plugin including Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, & Formidable.
Getting Paid on your Terms
Sprout Invoices understands how deposit payments work and that's why accepting deposits is simple.
Accept payments from many different payment providers. Including: on-site credits cards via Paypal or Stripe, offsite payments with Paypal or Mercadopago, checks and purchase orders...many more are available in the marketplace.
Auto Billing & Payment Profiles Add-on
This add-on allows clients to store payment profiles for automatic billing & future payments.
Payment Scheduling with Payment Terms
Payment terms create a payment schedule for your clients, so that you can set when all the payments for a particular project are due.
Sprout Billings Integration
With Sprout Billings an attempt to capture the payment based on the payments terms will be done automatically.
Beyond Integration Superpowers
The flexibility of customizations is powerful but there are pre-built superpowers already integrated.
See some features of Sprout Invoices
Bill clients automatically via subscription payments or automatically invoice on a schedule.
Quickly track your project time and easily import billable time into invoices.
A dashboard with charts and summaries answer the question "how am I doing?".
Support with a Goal of Happy
The results of our happiness report show people love our support.
Don't yet have a process for invoicing? Don't fret.
I'll admit that Sprout Invoices has an idealistic approach to invoicing, but that's because it's proven to save time.
Sprout Invoices Development Progress
Past and present feature development status.
- Advanced Form Integration with Gravity and Ninja FormsComplete 0.9
- AJAX Importers: Freshbooks, Harvest & WP-Invoice Release NotesComplete 1.0
- Improved localization and Internationalization, Custom Templating and more. Release NotesComplete 1.1
- Time Tracking Release NotesComplete 2.0 & Add-ons
- Recurring Invoices & Recurring Payments Release NotesComplete 3.0 & Add-ons
- Client Dashboards & HTML Notifications Release NotesComplete 4.0 & Add-ons
- Advanced Tasks and more Release NotesComplete 5.0 & Add-ons
- Zapier Integration, Toggl Integration, and CSV Importing Release NotesComplete 6.0 & Add-ons
- Improved Time and Dashboards, & WooCommrce Integration Release NotesComplete 7.0 & Add-ons
- Product/Service Line Items, & Client/Contacts Management Product Release NotesComplete 8.0 & Product
- Integrations, Improved Localization, and Improved Reporting Release NotesComplete 9.0
- Client credits, summary notifications, payment limits, and more. Release NotesComplete 10.0 & Add-ons
- Expense tracking, fees api, and more. Release NotesComplete 11.0 & Add-ons
- BACs, notification testing, and more. Release NotesComplete 12.0 & Add-ons
- New UI Elements, Digital Signature add-on, and Improved WooCommerce support. Release NotesComplete 13.0 & Add-ons
- Payment terms. Release NotesComplete 14.0
- New Invoice and Estimate designs, new payment integrations. Release NotesComplete 15.0
- New Zapier Integration, New Recurring Invoices, and More Updates. Release NotesComplete 16.0
- New PDF Service and More. Release NotesComplete 17.0
- New Admin Interface, Integrated Support, New Notifications, and more. Release NotesComplete 18.0
- Perfomance and Feature Updates Release NotesComplete 19.0
- Possibly New Invoice and Estimate InterfacePlanning 20.0