Hi everyone, Cody here with Web Ventures. As you may have heard, we acquired Sprout Invoices earlier this year. Our team has been busy – and growing – to make Sprout Invoices better than ever! A few of you have been asking us what’s in the works for Sprout, so I figured I’d take the opportunity to write about our plans here.
Expanded support team
Our support team has grown! We now have three team members dedicated to providing support — Jenny, Josh, and Steven. All three have been working on WordPress websites for years. We’re really excited to have them on board!
As a reminder, you can request support the following ways:
- Premium users – log in to your account to submit a ticket
- Free users – head over to the WordPress.org Repo and create a topic. This will help other free users get support for similar users, too.
Feature-wise, we’re working on some exciting integrations!
Soon, you’ll be able to use the BoldGrid website builder to create a website with Sprout Invoices built in!
We’re also working with the team at weForms (also part of the Web Ventures family) to provide a contact-form integration where a potential customer can request a quote, and their information is saved in to Sprout.
Lastly, to kick off Summer, and the revitalization of Sprout Invoices, we’re offering the best discount we’ve ever offered — 60% off any plan:
- Agency (Enterprise License) for $239.60 (save $359.40)
- Use Sprout on unlimited websites (supports multi-site)!!!
- Pro (Corporate License) for $119.60 (save $179.40)
- Accept ACH payments
- Plus (Business License) for $63.60 (save $95.40)
- Use Stripe and 10+ other processors
- Basic (Freelancer License) for $31.60 (save $47.40)
- Accept PayPal
Summer Sale offer is available to new customers only.