When setting up your WordPress eCommerce website, you may find yourself looking for an online payment solution that allows you to send out invoices and receive secure payments through an easy-to-use interface. Fortunately, the Sprout Invoices Plugin exists to do just that. The Sprout Invoices Square Payments add-on lets you accept payments from clients via the popular Square platform. In this article, we will discuss how Sprout Invoices and Square Payments can help your eCommerce website and outline how to enable payments via Square.
- What are Sprout Invoices and Square Payments?
- How to Enable Square Payments in Sprout Invoices
What are Sprout Invoices and Square Payments?
Sprout Invoices is a WordPress invoicing plugin that allows users to set up payment solutions for eCommerce websites. This plugin is useful for sending out invoices to clients and receiving payments via secure online platforms such as Square. By activating the Square Payments addon of Sprout Invoices, users can accept payments using the popular Square platform.
Setting up Square Payments enables users to accept online or in-person payments using a secure and reliable payment processor, saving them from having to set up PCI-compliant websites or move their website elsewhere. Since all payments are handled through the Square platform, you don’t need to worry about hackers or other malicious users gaining access to sensitive payment information.
Square is a reliable payment processing platform and accepts payments using a secure card reader and online payment management system. It also features a user-friendly interface, making it easy for anyone to use the platform, regardless of technical ability. While many payment processing solutions exist, Square is one of the most popular, and boasts a solid reputation in the realm of digital payment processing solutions.
How to Enable Square Payments in Sprout Invoices
- In order to set up Square Payments, you must first install Sprout Invoices. Please note that the Square Payments addon is only available in the Business version of the plugin or higher.
- After installing Sprout Invoices, you should be able to see the Sprout Invoices option in your WordPress dashboard, on the left-hand side of the screen. Select this to continue.
- From the drop-down menu, select Payment Settings.
- Within the Payment Settings Menu, on the left-hand side are a list of payment options. From this list, select Square.
- On the Square Setting Menu, you will see that Square is Disabled. Click on the X icon to enable Square.
- Once enabled, you can make a number of changes to the settings. One of the settings is the currency type and another is the mode. The live mode sets the current configuration to be live on your site and visible to the public.
- You may then make any additional modifications if necessary, then click “Save” to save the changes.
Congratulations, you can now accept Square Payments via the Sprout Invoices WordPress plugin! With Square Payments, you can rest assured that all of your online transactions will be conveniently and securely completed.